Local History Services
What is Local History Services?
The Local History Services department is staffed by people who have worked in small organizations and understand the challenges and opportunities local historical organizations face. We assist local historical societies, museums, libraries, archives, genealogy groups and preservation groups to promote Indiana’s history statewide.
We are here to help you make your local history organization better and look forward to working with you. Contact us at (317) 233-3110 or email@example.com, or click on Connect to find out about more ways you can keep in touch with us.
Are you trying to find an answer to a specific local history question?
- Tamara Hemmerlein, Director, Local History Services, (317) 234-0170
- Jeannette Rooney, Assistant Director, Local History Services, (317) 233-8913
- Alan Rowe, Local History Partners Coordinator, (317) 232-4591
- Jamie Simek, Fundraising Educator, Local History Services, (317) 234-9514
- Karen DePauw, Coordinator, Local History Services, (317) 233-3110
Find out more about us.