Become an Educator Member
Special benefits for teachers
As a member of the Indiana Historical Society, you will receive:
- Free admission to the Indiana Experience – a $7 value per adult visit.
- A free subscription to Traces – the popular history magazine that takes a modern look at Indiana history – a $28 value!
- A free subscription to THG: Connections – our family history and genealogy magazine – a $10 value!
- Discounted or free admission to select IHS programs, events and trips.
- Our award-winning bimonthly member newsletter INPerspective delivered right to your door.
- 10% discount at the Stardust Terrace Café operated by Hoaglin To Go.
- Invitations to member events.
- Special discount offers throughout the year at other Indiana cultural institutions – including discounted membership opportunities.
- Membership benefits at more than 270 organizations and museums nationwide through the Time Travelers program.
Special Membership for Educators - $50
Receive all basic membership benefits, plus:
- Discount of 50 cents per student off of History Center group visit rates (for up to 35 students).
- Access to online curricula about Indiana history topics aligned to Indiana state standards.
- National History Day in Indiana contest materials and curriculum, and discounted entry to district contest.
- 20% off professional development workshops.
- 25% off purchases from the Basile History Market.
- IHS offers 25 spots for educator members and their students in our All-Member Orientation offered twice a year. The orientation provides behind-the-scenes tours of the IHS collections, exhibits and conservation departments.
Click here to join today or call (317) 234-2670.