The Hoosier Pastcast program allows Indiana Junior Historical Society members the opportunity to bring their own local history to life in a podcast. Clubs research local history sites or events, write a script and record a podcast to share with their community.
This school year, IJrHS clubs are encouraged to visit their local historical society or museum and podcast about the experience. IJrHS will assist in contacting local sites, if necessary. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get started.
Click here to see our page in iTunes and activate your subscription. You can also share the Hoosier Pastcast with friends on Facebook or Twitter. Click a link below to listen to a Pastcast now. Clark Pleasant Middle School also recorded a video of their podcast project. Check it out here.
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 1
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 2
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 3
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 4
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 5
- Adams Little Hoosiers: Episode 6
- Brandywine Young Hoosier Historians: Episode 1
- Brandywine Young Hoosier Historians: Episode 2
- Brandywine Young Hoosier Historians: Episode 3
- Union Little Hoosiers
- Allisonville History Club
- Clark Pleasant Middle School
- Historical Riley
- Irving Materials
- Sergeant Paul D. Stine
- Indiana Field Guide
- Zionsville Junior Historical Society
Download Hoosier PastCast Ideas.Download Hoosier PastCast Academic Standards.
New episodes added regularly! Subscribe today.