The Hoosier Heritage Alliance Regional Conferences for 2012 have been completed.
Information about the sites and a short agenda is below. Please contact Tamara Hemmerlein, HHA Coordinator, at email@example.com or (317) 234-0170 for more information.
Morning sessions focused on what to collect and how to raise funds for collections care. Afternoon sessions included hands-on collections care training and tours of the host site’s collections storage areas. Registration was $10 per person, and lunch was included. Conference topics were the same at each conference. The speakers varied so download the conference brochure for more detailed information.
2012 Regional Conference Sites
- April 10 - Center for History, South Bend
- April 13 - Minnetrista, Muncie
- April 16 - Carnegie Center for Art and History, New Albany
- April 20 - Cunningham Memorial Library – Indiana State University, Terre Haute
- 8:30 to 9 a.m. – Registration/breakfast
- 9 to 10:15 a.m. – How do we decide what to collect?
- 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. – How do we make a case for collections care funding?
- Noon to 1:15 p.m. – Networking lunch
- 1:30 to 3 p.m. – Collections care training and behind-thescenes collections storage tour
- 3:15 to 4 p.m. – Questions and answers