How you process collections items – from unpacking the box through accessioning, cataloging and finding a location to store the item – will help you understand what you've got and where it is.
- Changes to Indiana's Museum Property Law
- Collections Assessments Made Manageable
- Collections Assessments Made Manageable: Intermediate Plans
- Collections Assessments Made Manageable: Long Range Goals
- Collection Inventory Basics
- Collections Management Policy
- Implementing Indiana's Museum Property Law
- Object Handling Guidelines
- Off the Shelf: Pair o' Docs (using a controlled vocabulary)
- Reproductions, Replicas and Forgeries in Museum Collections
- Tips for your Historic Costume Collection
- Unpacking Donations
- What About Collections Committees?