Microfilm, Digital Scanning and Moving Image Conversion
Our preservation imaging staff has many years of experience in the careful handling and imaging of historic paper-based and filmed materials.
Our labs have digitized more than 15,000 items from our special collection including documents, maps, photographs, nitrate film negatives, glass plate negatives, ledger books, scrapbooks and panorama views. We also have experience converting moving film images with sound to DVD.
We’ll walk you through the process and provide you with images that follow the best standards of practice in the field. Your organization will retain the copyright to the digital image we provide. We’re happy to supply you with information that may be utilized in a grant or private funding format.
Your organization will receive and retain all copyright to the master digital image we provide.
Services offered include:
- Preservation microfilming using 35 mm roll black-and-white film
- Digital imaging in color or black-and-white.
- Prints of digital scans
- Transfer of 16mm moving image film and video tape to DVD
- $ 85 per roll of microfilm with master negative and one positive copy provided
- $ 5 per flat bed scan, $25 per roll scan; $45 for panorama views
- $ 40 per hour of moving image film or video tape including DVD
Please call (317) 232-4592 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your reformatting needs.