The Indiana Experience at the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center is a new way to live history!
- Step into three-dimensional re-creations of historic photographs complete with characters come to life in You Are There.
- Let the latest technology take you back in time on virtual journeys throughout the state in Destination Indiana.
- Pull up a stool at a cabaret and immerse yourself in the music of Hoosier legend Cole Porter in the Cole Porter Room.
- In the W. Brooks and Wanda Y. Fortune History Lab, get a behind-the-scenes, hands-on look at conservation and the detective work involved history research.
- Check out Lilly Hall, home of the Mezzanine Gallery, INvestigation Stations and Hoosier Legends.
History should not be viewed, it should be experienced.
Experience Indiana's past - brand new - at the History Center.