April 8, 2017
presented by Storytelling Arts of Indiana and the Indiana Historical Society
The First Hoosier Storytelling Festival took place at Conner Prairie in August 1988. Twenty-five years later, Storytelling Arts of Indiana presents a season of storytelling featuring local favorites and nationally recognized names. In addition to the schedule of storytelling concerts, Storytelling Arts of Indiana provides:
- Weekly storytelling at Riley Children's Hospital
- Monthly As I Recall Storytelling Guild meetings at the Glendale Library and the Hancock County Public Library
- Life Stories Project in collaboration with the Indiana Historical Society and WFYI
- Summer performances for children participating in the free lunch program in collaboration with Indy Parks
- Liar's Contest in conjunction with the Indiana State Fair.
To view full program descriptions and purchase tickets, click here.
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Talk of the Town
told by Bill Harley
7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sponsored by Barnes & Thornburg
$35 in advance, $40 at the door