Home > Education > For Teachers > Curriculum > Additional Curriculum > Immigration and Ethnic Heritage > Immigration Digital Archives Slideshow > Members, Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 1915 > Site Search Results

Members, Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 1915

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church was incorporated in 1910 to meet the spiritual needs of Indianapolis’s growing Greek community. For 40 years the church was located at 213 N. West St., near the site of the present-day Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center.

Members, Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, 1915
Current image JPEG image — 4.08 MB

No

1


Yes